MokoKomo ♥





Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tried the Fin Seafood Cafe in Marina Square!
Hmm..Shall say it's not a very good experience..
But their oysters are worth it..(I supposed!)
Cos I don't eat them..



Treated him this!
His favourite..
But i really hate this, plus the smell! lol..



He's happily enjoying~




Ok..Their other dishes ain't nice at all!
But, personally..I love their calamari only :D
I tried their salty spaghatti, with fishy soft shell crab..
And ALL deep-fried seafood platter!!
(those not meant for deep-fried, are also down to the hot oil :x)
Last of all, the thick-flour-ed fish..
Oh, and the weird tasting plain water served..
All I can is TSK-TSK.



Nevertheless, he enjoyed gobbling his oysters.
YAY!



Research says that oysters boost up testosterone level.
How true is that?
Lol..He only ate half a dozen.




The Nubblets. =B



-FTT!
-Mo's 5 mths to ORD
-Driving License






LaLaLa~



♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥


Monthly Archives

November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010