MokoKomo ♥





Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally tried Ding Tai Feng!
Went at a very weird timing to avoid the long queue in JP.
Their xiao long bao is a must try..



I love the noodles too. :D



Ok, he's like praying before he starts to eat..lol!

Oh man, have to go school later..
Pray that my CL filming will be smooth...
I ain't wanna do that another day again..
It's 'irritating'..tsk!
Do not emphasize so much on the word, 'Leader'
Mind You!
In this case, we shall switch roles..
I don't mind. (:
Since you always have so much to talk about.





The Nubblets. =B



-FTT!
-Mo's 5 mths to ORD
-Driving License






LaLaLa~



♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥


Monthly Archives

November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010