|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
OK! I'm so lazy to update.. Shall post some pics on my belated 19th birthday! On the 3rd Nov, we went to Mad Jack Cafe. ![]() The looked-attractive menu... ![]() There wasn't any customer.. As we went at a weird timing..haha. ![]() See see look look..hmm.. ![]() Ta-da~ Here comes our foooood! I seriously think that it's either they go for healthy diet or the shop is running out of salt.. The food generally tasted plain. That small lil scoop of rice is totally tasteless! And so do my fish and chips! -.-" ![]() 一山还比一山高啊! Obviously from one look, you know which is Chloe's..Oops I'm so dead. :x ![]() That's my birthday cake~~~~~~~ Woots ^^ ![]() Happy Birthday to me! (: Sing sing.. Wish wish.. Blow blow.. ![]() And one by one, they picked just the candles out! Leaving the candle holders there.... ![]() And soo..I gotta bite them up one by one.. :x ![]() 脏脏的我! ![]() Cut cake! Sally wanna beat me for cutting again..lol! :x ![]() It's a very chocalatey cake! Thick layer of choc on it.. The 2 Pei - Pei (Xi & Jun) loved it so much.. And it's gone! ![]() Group Photo.. Chloe was the photograher.. ![]() Group photo again! :D And home sweet home after that.. Thanks girls for celebrating my birthday! Although it's abit screwed up..but I really appreciated the efforts :D Haha..and therefore I got a chance to cut a cake this year too! (Thanks Pei Jun ><) Thanks: Sally, Chloe, Melissa, The Three Pei(s) - Pei Jun, Pei Xi & Pei Yi. |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|