|
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
It's my birthdayyy~ ![]() Mr. Mo treated me to Hooked! Located at Rail Mall. Varieties of fishes cooked in many different styles. Mo ate cod fish with some potato thingy & egg plant..and I have my sambal mackerel fish with potatoes. SLURPS! It's a lil bit over-priced..but well, if the fish is fresh enough, should be fine! (: ![]() Now introducing the DAILY SCOOP! Located at Sunset Way, quite an ulu place.. We set off after having our fishes gobbled up. Waffle with 3 scoops of ice cream at only $11.50! It's a must try..muhaha.. Butterscotch with pecan flavor is nice. Someone please bring me there againnn~ ![]() Roses are beautiful. (: Dearly Molly Mo got me a new pair of sports shoes ^^ And I love the indian accent birthday song! (soooo cutee!) I WANT TO RECORD IT DOWN..roar! ![]() Had my dinner with family at Swensens.. I think the standard dropped..or issit because it's a BPP? o.O Sis looked bitchy over here -.-" ![]() Do we look alike??? He got me a cute lil cactus :D ![]() *Little Retarded Housefly* LOL! It's my last teen...Wondered what I've been doing in these 19 years. Tsk-Tsk. Happy 1 year + 1 month, My Dear. |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|