Thursday, October 09, 2008
![]() Did I mention that I'm going to the Reptile Park? IT'S CLOSED!! !#$%^&*@ =x..so we went to science centre :D Haven't been there since sec sch I think..(: We loved the Marine Aclove the most! Snow Crab! Slurps.. :x ![]() He's so tiny tweeny compared to it! Haha.. ![]() Picture of the day! Beautiful, isn't it? Aww~ (Scary Monster!) ![]() Went Sakura for dinner after that ^^ This time round we saw the cereal prawns! I think i ate at least 10 of them :x And of cos Mr Mo won't left out his beloved oystersss.. Heh heh.. Oh btw, there will be a new Sakura outlet opened near Republic Poly! U-weekly is giving out discount coupons.. $12 per pax only! Grab them and of cos the seats fast! :D (No booking for the new outlet promo & only available for 11/10 and 12/10) Sososo..might be trying them this coming wkends! Muhaha~ Here I come~ |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|