|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
It's time to fish again! :D Lim Chu Kang Jetty... Went in the morning... And luckily there's not much ppl there (: There we go... ![]() Blackie Mo! :p ![]() And I got really bad sun burn! *ouch* But but but..We caught alot of fishes!! 22 fish count in total! Heh heh..some were puffer fish, the others were edible ones. Such a pity, can't bring back home to eat. Haha.. Everyone is commenting on my uber RED nose. :x So if you do happen to see me on the streets, stop laughing will do. :D When will be the next fishing session????? P.S: I know action speaks louder than words..so I'll prove it to You. (: P.P.S: I Love You! |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|