Thursday, August 21, 2008
![]() Woots! Went to Farmart at Lim Chu Kang last weekend. PRAWNING! ^^ Excited.. ![]() Caught one big prawn. :D And this BIG prawn cost us $26!! Tsktsk.. (3hrs for $26) - but we only prawn for 2hrs? Haha..Anyway it's a big achievement (: I've been sitting there for sooo long, just to get one. Luckily there's some cockles for us to use..hehe. Shall pester Mr. Mo to bring me for fishing..miss fishing! ![]() Oh..Globbers~ Went to AustWine to try their signature Pig Trotters. Slurps! That's a really big & heavy one! Hmm..Can serve up to 4 person ba (: Worth trying..but will get sick of it soon. Oops. Love their Nacho Cheesy Fries too. Prepare to get fat ba! Aww.. ![]() (I really wonder how the waitress served this whole plate of pig trotters) I meant it's really very heavy, and she actually served using one hand only. Haha, *claps* Mr. Mo loves broccoli!!! ![]() Pics of the day! He looked like one lil watermelon, isn't it? HAHA oops.. P.S: I want August to end soon! :x |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|