MokoKomo ♥





Saturday, August 30, 2008



Woolala~
Mr. Mo bought me this! ^^
This was the one I wanted to buy for him sometime ago.
Hehe..It looks nice & of course tastes nice. (:
I think it's available at White Sands Shopping Centre.



Went Amiral Bar & Grill for dinner.
Located at some really ulu place near Sembawang MRT.
Lol! Then Mr. Mo said that the surrounding is like Tekong.
Quite a distance from Mrt, and if you're not a skilled driver..
don't park at the lots there. Dangerous I should say! :x

So we parked the car at the HDB carpark, and TREK there.
Haha..the first thing I wanted to ask for was water la.



Hmm..Overall food & drinks was average.
Perhaps the ribs are better than Kenny Roger's? :D
And I think price for one drink is really over-rated la..-.-"
Anyway, good service offered!!
The waitress offered to change another cup of S'pore Sling when it looked diluted.
Woolala~




The Nubblets. =B



-FTT!
-Mo's 5 mths to ORD
-Driving License






LaLaLa~



♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥


Monthly Archives

November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010