|
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Finally the Viva Presentation was over! Woots..ppt was ok..except for some continuous questioning for LO. -.-" Great dinner with L05 peeps too. :D Work is NOT ok at all! And I don't know how long I can actually take it... Well, I can only say that it's worse than Panasonic. Not the workload, but the boredom-nessssss which I'm facing! Imagine going lunch alone, and sitting there the whole afternoon doing nothing. Erm, maybe reading of books or doing ALOT of filing. And of course entertaining some irritating people at all times. These people are really testing my patience..felt like giving them a BIG tight slap! Ok, what I need the most now, is someone that I can whine to. Haha, pleaseeeee. What a job I got. Well, that's admin life. Nothing much I can say. Mr. Mo is still in field camp. :x Wonder how he is now. Hope time can fly faster for tmr & fri. Zzz. And!! my flu haven't recover yet! The virus has been in my body for 1 week. -.-" Gosh! I want my sense of taste back... I miss You! Labels: Can you make me smile? |
The Nubblets. =B -FTT! -Mo's 5 mths to ORD -Driving License ♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥ Monthly Archives November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010
|