MokoKomo ♥





Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am so-so-so addicted to Green Tea /Milk Tea.
No good. Tsktsk...
Slurps :D

Anyway, interview was a success yesterday.
Got accepted because of friend's intro..teehee~
No more worries about searching for new holiday job.
Pay is pretty good!
But, that means I got lesser time to hang out with friends!
Gosh..Gonna start STRAIGHT AFTER my attachment.
Hope everything goes smoothly. (:
And, I might be going to get license soon...
(due to some naggings..lol!)

Looking forward to tomorrow & the day after tomorrow!!
It's Dim Sum Buffet again. :D
woolala~

And, I'm so in loved with the oh-my-god nice popcorn from Philippines. ^^
Shall go search for it in S'pore..it looked familiar.
lalala...

I Miss You. (:

Labels:





The Nubblets. =B



-FTT!
-Mo's 5 mths to ORD
-Driving License






LaLaLa~



♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥


Monthly Archives

November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010