MokoKomo ♥





Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog-hopping as usual...
And i came across this blog...(http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com)

It's very saddening.
Her BF died, leaving her alone.
They've been together for quite long..
And it's obvious that they are a loving couple.
I admire her courage to accept it and start moving on..

Although I don't know her, just happen to view her entries..
But!! I swear that I nearly cried while reading it.
Dare not read any further, fearing that I can't control myself.
Cause I'm in the office!

This really made me wanna treasure Him more.
Don't ever take things for granted. Never ever!
Treasure & Cherish...
Forgive & Forget...

Can't really imagine the days without Him.
No phone call from Him every night..
No messages from Him everyday..
And no TLC from Him anymore.

But everything is fated eh...?
Hopefully her wound can heal fast..
(Though I know it's tough and gonna take a veryyy long time)


Quoted from Friend: Life is like a penis, it can get turn on and turn off.


P.S: I'll never ever let go of You.
I Love You. (:

Labels:





The Nubblets. =B



-FTT!
-Mo's 5 mths to ORD
-Driving License






LaLaLa~



♥Cindy♥ ♥Grace♥ ♥Jiawen♥ ♥Jun Long♥ ♥Killva♥ ♥Johnathan♥


Monthly Archives

November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 January 2010